Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:39:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 233
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

Permissions

Author Topic: Oh also..  (Read 2619 times)

Perkins - urbaN

Oh also..
« on: September 22, 2002, 07:34:12 PM »
Perkins would like to say very good games to all, and also add that it was a very professional lan w/great people there (nice suprise for us)

I especially enjoyed the flying around in battlefield 1942, but getting owned in UT was less pleasing. Aaron ran a good tourney in CS appealing to the players and also having a leet motorcycle that looks better than mine. Oh yes, and performs better than mine :P

Only displeasing part was in the widgets match some guy changed his name to perkins-suck-- which was really childish, but we'll get over it. Anyway, met a lot of cool people and enjoyed our time there.

Just can't wait till the next, and again, good games.

Perkins eSports - urbaN
www.stompinggroundz.com

Perkins - urbaN

Oh also..
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2002, 07:37:55 PM »
Please visit www.stompinggroundz.com (our lan sponsor, and a fun place) and register in the forums. Maybe CGC or somebody can lan it up one weekend for a day of scrimmaging certain maps or something as such.  

Also, if you do have IRC, please get on irc.gamesnet.net and visit us in #perkinsOffensive and also in #omaha channel.

Sorry to spam, but I gotta get the word out :P

Thanks,

Perkins - urbaN

Offline mojo{AI}

• View Profile
Oh also..
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 08:20:46 AM »
is perkins the clan ur in? and what games are you guys playing in at the moment online?

Offline Spade

• Frag of fear!
    • View Profile
Oh also..
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 11:35:06 AM »
Thanks Urban.....Enjoyed playing with you guys as well.  It always makes the event worth the effort when people like yourselves participate.  Hope to see you guys again at the next event.  I would agree the name change was a bit childish, sorry to hear about that.  We will have to try to keep a closer eye on silly things like that.  Again, thanks for coming!!!:beer:
---------------------------
Hit me if you can!:drummer:
---------------------------
:mg-rt: :transloc: :mg-lft:

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
  • Shhh! Be wery wery qwiet...
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
Oh also..
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2002, 11:33:04 PM »
And for those that are interested in the stats from the UT games played on our server at the event, here is the temporary address:

http://68.13.7.125:10080/f302/
--------------------------------
Zoƫ: Shepard, isn't the Bible kind of specific about killing?
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.