Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:53:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208

Permissions

Author Topic: AMD price drop  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Boomslang

• View Profile
    • http://www.xbitlabs.com/
AMD price drop
« on: May 31, 2003, 08:02:01 AM »
AMD CPU PRICE DROP BULLETIN!
SAVE UP TO $139

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Boomslang

I'm writing personally because I've got breaking news on a price drop on a very limited number of AMD ATHLON XP processors! This is a "first-come, first served" deal, so please take a moment and check this out.

The prices are almost ridiculous, and we're the ONLY place you'll find these low prices.

These exclusive deals are on AMD's Athlon XP CPUs---including their killer XP 3200+ super-CPU! The best prices anywhere. Guaranteed.

Here's a quick comparison I put together just this morning…

Processor My Price Compare to... Their Price Savings!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD Athlon XP 3200 + $459.99* PC Mall
PC Connection $566.99
$553.02 SAVE $107

AMD Athlon XP 3000 + $259.99* PC Mall
PC Connection
Computers4Sure $396.99
$399.95
$376.95 SAVE $139

AMD Athlon XP 2800 + $179.99* Buy.com
PC Connection
Computers4Sure $252.99
$299.95
$257.95 SAVE $119

AMD Athlon XP 2600 + $89.99* PCNation
Computers4Sure $178.92
$165.95 SAVE $88

AMD Athlon XP 2500 + $79.99* eCost
Buy.com $143.77
$143.99 SAVE $64

AMD Athlon XP 2400 + $69.99* Buy.com
PC Connection
Computers4Sure $113.99
$126.71
$120.95 SAVE $56

How's that for price drops? Click here to order yours now!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem479.ASP?SRCCODE=WEM479PT

I told you these were ridiculous prices! The XP 3000+ deal saves you $139!…it's an unheard of price! These deals are a result of some real "two-fisted" negotiations (AMD wanted to offer deals on just a few CPUs---I convinced them to give me the entire lineup, including the masterful XP 3200+). Big rebates mean low prices---BUT ONLY IF YOU ACT NOW.

…And I mean RIGHT NOW. Here's why: These deals will end when my supply of these high-end AMD Athlon XP processors is gone (it will be a sell out!). Consider this: we've sold out deals that were NOT as good as these in just a few hours! So you've got to hustle to save…

Click here and grab the CPU deal of the year!

I'll wrap up so you can order, but I do want to stress that this is an exclusive offer, on a limited allocation from AMD. One of the strict conditions is that I offer only a small quantity at these prices.

If you snooze, you'll lose. Lose savings! AMD will not be making these kinds of crazy price offers with any other reseller. So c'mon, get a high-end processor now---or pay up to $139 more later.

Regards,

Carl Fiorentino
President, TigerDirect.com

P.S.: Before I hung up with the AMD people, I tried my luck at grabbing a few more processor price drops---provided that I bundle them with a motherboard and Windows XP Professional. They went for it! So, click here for the bundles I've assembled for you!

*Our price reflects an exclusive rebate. See item for details.

just thought I would pass this on to all you AMD lovers

GO TO THE WEB SITE AND LOOK AT THE DEALS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AMD 2.5 ,M/B AND OS FOR $250