Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:10:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 233
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Permissions

Author Topic: Great to see you guys...  (Read 2203 times)

{OSHA}Mr._Strychnyne

Great to see you guys...
« on: May 19, 2003, 01:00:59 PM »
Well, NetWar 2.0 is in the history books.  {OSHA} really wanted the opportunity to dance with you guys, but it wasn't in the cards.  It was good to see you all again, maybe we can host a match online soon.  Thanks to OpieSilver for restocking my fridge ;-)  Nice to have you over for BBQ.  Better luck next time, we'll see you all soon.

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
  • Shhh! Be wery wery qwiet...
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
Great to see you guys...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 03:54:41 PM »
If the timing had been better, we could have made teh BBQ as well!  It was too freaking late by the time we left, and you were still cranking it.

I am looking forward to finally getting a chance to play you guys.  We weren't at our best this weekend.  It was a bit embarassing.
--------------------------------
Zoƫ: Shepard, isn't the Bible kind of specific about killing?
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.

Offline opiesilver

• Administrator
  • Well, Santa is 2000 years old....
    • View Profile
Great to see you guys...
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 05:14:41 PM »
All hail Mr. Strychnyne, master of the BBQ'd chicken.:D  You've got to post that spray for me.  You should have had that BBQ on Friday.  But it was a very nice lunch on Sunday anyway.

Are you still hurting from getting beat up on by my pick up team?:D  Like I said, my normal job is just to kill everything that gets in my way.  It was fun to beat you and chic up.  Too bad we lost to Pheonix and his crew in the finals.  

You still want to play online in a clan vs. clan match sometime?
Mediocre people are always at their best.

{OSHA}Mr._Strychnyne

Great to see you guys...
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 10:18:41 PM »
Yep, the match will be set up soon.  We're still spinning from that last match with the Crackaz.  43 minutes is waaay too long to hold your breath ;)

We woulda had the BBQ Friday night if all of our peeps could have arrived earlier.  We'll do it differently next time.  Take care guys.