Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:15:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 233
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225

Permissions

Author Topic: REAL LIFE LANPARTY  (Read 2152 times)

Offline (A!)Rico

• Where\'d he come from?
    • View Profile
REAL LIFE LANPARTY
« on: December 23, 2002, 03:46:37 PM »
Hey was bored and was goin through the forum on page 2 you guys have real life lanparties and you were talkin about paintball what kinda guns do you have? i also play paintball ball but i play alot about every weekend except when its unbearably cold and the tanks freeze up

but as long as you guys arent to good want to have a match some time my team would consist of me my dad and a friend named matt lee that lives by us but if we have 5vs5 i could get another person

and the place we play at though is my dad owns some land out in omaha that we could play on theres alot of trees though for cover and some open spaces where i could take some potshots at ya
but if you guys wanna play sometime post in here and ill give you some more details

:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
  • Shhh! Be wery wery qwiet...
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
REAL LIFE LANPARTY
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 09:02:25 AM »
Most of us haven't played in a few years, and don't have our own weapons.  I have to pump action pistols, but I haven't put them to combat yet.  Got 'em cheap at a garage sale.  Need to mod them a bit to allow the use of a hopper instead of having this tube stick way out the side.
--------------------------------
Zoƫ: Shepard, isn't the Bible kind of specific about killing?
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.