General > Whatever

Results

(1/1)

ZWarrior:
First go here.

Here are my results:

The lean of your sentence communicates your optimistic or pessimistic tendencies. Your lean indicates that:

You are even-tempered and extremely reliable. You have control over your emotions, and you like rules. You should be a substitute teacher.

The spacing of your words communicates how well you get along with others. Your spacing indicates that:

You are extroverted and spontaneous. You are at ease with people, but often times suffer from insecurity.

The loop of your "g's" communicates your attitudes toward sex. Your "g's" indicate that:

You are very creative. Your imagination runs wildly around your head. You also have an incredibly strong libido. By the way, The Great Goosini is free next Friday...

The bar height of your "t's" communicates your work ethic and ambition. Your "t's" indicate that:

You are very precise. Organization is very important to you, and you use your self-control to get the job done. The Great Goosini does not want to mess with you.

The dots above your "i's" communicate your self-image. Your dots tell me that:

You are artistic and individualistic. You crave to be the center of attention and are attracted to fads. The Great Goosini sees that you are very loyal, and you use your artistic qualities to better those around you.

Morpheus:
The lean of your sentence communicates your optimistic or pessimistic tendencies. Your lean indicates that:

You are generally an optimistic person (or goose) and enjoy life to its fullest. The Great Goosini approves -- he is willing to take you under his wing and teach you The Ways of The Goose.  

The spacing of your words communicates how well you get along with others. Your spacing indicates that:

You are cultured, yet introverted. You tend to be philosophical in nature, and you can often be overcautious. The Great Goosini advises you to loosen up and fly where the wind takes you (The Great Goosini recommends the south).

The loop of your "g's" communicates your attitudes toward sex. Your "g's" indicate that:

You are verbal, love to read and write, and are a very fluid thinker. You are adept at communicating amorous feelings. You have obviously read The Great Goosini's best-seller Touched by a Feather: The Great Goosini Story.

The bar height of your "t's" communicates your work ethic and ambition. Your "t's" indicate that:

You are very precise. Organization is very important to you, and you use your self-control to get the job done. The Great Goosini does not want to mess with you.  

You are meticulous and have supreme concentration. Don't get too cocky! The Great Goosini could out-think you any day of the week. And, The Great Goosini can fly. Beat that!  

[Edited on 7-12-2002 by Morpheus]

opiesilver:

You often have difficulty communicating, and you can be quite gullible. However, you are very adaptable.

You have an abnormal attachment to your mother and/or past. Worry not; The Great Goosini does not judge.

You are very proud of yourself. Ambition drives your life, though your sense of idealism keeps you grounded. You are more than capable to achieve your goals. You are a prime candidate to become the next Great Goosini.

You are artistic and individualistic. You crave to be the center of attention and are attracted to fads. The Great Goosini sees that you are very loyal, and you use your artistic qualities to better those around you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version