Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:34:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Permissions

Author Topic: Cancelled my account  (Read 11090 times)

Offline opiesilver

• Administrator
  • Well, Santa is 2000 years old....
    • View Profile
Cancelled my account
« on: November 09, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »
Guys,

I have cancelled my account.  Maybe when the next expansion comes out I'll play again but the game just isn't fun for me anymore.  If anyone wants to start playing my toons just let me know and I'll give you the login but you will have to pay for it.

Opie
Mediocre people are always at their best.

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
  • Shhh! Be wery wery qwiet...
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
Re: Cancelled my account
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »
Sooo, what are we playing instead?  or have the Cali wimmen got you all locked up?
--------------------------------
Zoë: Shepard, isn't the Bible kind of specific about killing?
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.

Offline Mr_Anderson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 09:09:02 PM »
I'm playing GH5, FL is pretty much dead on the server and I'm bored with the content which my accounts been canceled since the end of october.

I have been hopping on CoD4 every now and then and Z, if you remember Mac from LCC he just got his comp up and running and is supposed to shoot me a text when he starts playing online if your interested in fragging him a few times.
Don't fear, the Rocket Master is here!

:RPG:

Offline Jeggard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 12:21:46 PM »
lol well i just found this site again.... thats sucks opie well hopefully you can come back but if not im sure we will all find another game thats maybe NEW compared to this but im still enjoying it for the time.... sorry to hear your leaving to anderson... and im not supprised to hear FL being dead they keep dieing and comming back like roaches lol. anyways you guys know the vent channel you should hope in and say hi would be nice talking to ya.

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 07:25:36 AM »
I'm playing GH5, FL is pretty much dead on the server and I'm bored with the content which my accounts been canceled since the end of october.

I have been hopping on CoD4 every now and then and Z, if you remember Mac from LCC he just got his comp up and running and is supposed to shoot me a text when he starts playing online if your interested in fragging him a few times.

What is GH5?  I am spending a lot of time working on achievements to tide me over until the time the next expansion comes out.  But I would also like to go back to playing CoD more since WoW does get boring sometimes.  Thank goodness the Eighty-Eights are out there to keep it entertaining.

Be fun to frag with Mac.  Let me know when he does start and I will join in the p0wnage.
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.

Offline Mr_Anderson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »
Guitar Hero 5, I have that and it came with a free Van Halen pack that has a bonus of 50 or more songs including some other artists.

I'll let you know, he hasn't told me when he will be playing yet but I'm guessing it'll be on the weekends because they are now fixing computers for people on certain nights at LCC.

Oh and welcome back Jegg, I may be switching to Aion depending on whats going on with a few of my friends from school. They've been talking about starting that game and it does look like it'll be a lot of fun but I won't be able to start until this job starts.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:37:46 PM by Mr_Anderson »

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »
Forgot to ask, are you still here Anderson, or are you in Denver sitting around?

Offline Mr_Anderson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 05:00:25 PM »
Still here unfortunately. There have been some issues getting the federal grant with the bank because of the owner of the company having a criminal past.

Apparently his brother stole his drivers license and committed some crimes using his name which now he has to clear through Denver's state police and FBI.

So until that is cleared which is hopefully soon, they don't have the money to move us.

Offline opiesilver

• Administrator
  • Well, Santa is 2000 years old....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 05:41:09 PM »
I hope you are still looking at other opportunities for employement.
Mediocre people are always at their best.

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »
I concur with Opie.  Continue the search.  Their promises aren't putting any of the money in your pocket.  You have to take care of yourself and they aren't fulfilling the promise.

Personally I think he is just holding out for another going away party.

Offline Mr_Anderson

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »
I hope you are still looking at other opportunities for employement.

I still am although that's been put on hold right now. I need to get my website up and running and right now I'm trying to build it so I don't have to use another system to try and manage my site. I don't really care to deal with being hacked again and again and again.

Might as well have another going away party!