Recent Posts

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:05:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 61
  • Latest: AciDeX
Stats
  • Total Posts: 28505
  • Total Topics: 1915
  • Online Today: 68
  • Online Ever: 455
  • (January 13, 2020, 04:13:29 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 51
Total: 51

Permissions

Author Topic: Re: NetWar 15.0  (Read 13729 times)

Offline AciDeX

• View Profile
Re: NetWar 15.0
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »
That game is notorious for tearing up hardware. Crysis is cool and all, but I haven't seen it cheap enough to buy it, I was in the multiplayer beta a while back and its just not a strategic team game like CoD4. Although the "nano suit" is badass.

Next week I'll have to throw my old nVidia 7900GT in while I ship my 8800GT in to get swapped for a 9800GTX from the manufacturer. Might not be gaming much since I'm moving into a new place at the end of next week as well. Once I get settled and have an even newer GFX card its gonna be on! Hope I get close to 100fps in CoD4 that would be sweet!

Dont play guildwars but have heard its pretty cool. I get my MMO on in Lord of the Rings Online style. Not to big a fan of CSS either but I do have TF2, UT3 and lots of other shooters.

Off to throw some rocks in Elkhorn, nuthing like beers and bowling!

Offline ZWarrior

• Administrator
  • Shhh! Be wery wery qwiet...
    • View Profile
    • Ambush!
Re: Re: NetWar 15.0
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
Nice rig you have there.  I am running dual 7900GTS and looking to upgrade one of them to a 880GTX at some point in the next few months.  no wonder you were in my face so much during the party, no lag.
--------------------------------
Zoƫ: Shepard, isn't the Bible kind of specific about killing?
Book: Very specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzy around the area of kneecaps.